Log in
Post your Ad

The unconventional partner you've always desired



Published on 17 Nov 2023

Name Red Grace
Gender Female
Age 23y
Nationality 🇦🇺 Aussie

Please make sure to read all the information provided before sending me a message. I will not answer any phone calls, only text messages. Greetings, my name is Red Grace, I am a 23-year-old woman with a well-toned physique, size 8, and red hair that has been dyed. I also have tattoos and piercings. My behind is absolutely amazing and will leave you yearning for more. It's perfect for squeezing. I have curves that you can hold onto and feel at ease doing so. My breasts are the perfect size, naturally perky, and fit wonderfully in your hand (because anything more would be excessive). Oh, did I mention that they are also pierced? I am an escort based in Port Macquarie, and I tour different cities whenever I have the opportunity. Naturally, I am a very energetic person, always full of banter, giggles, and smiles. I am also very caring and will ensure that you feel comfortable and that your needs are met if you are feeling anxious or have any concerns. I take great pride in my appearance and exercise daily. I am open-minded and always willing to listen and laugh at your jokes, regardless of whether they are good or bad. I have always seen the positive side of the world and of people, and I encourage you to be your authentic self when we are together. BOOKING INFORMATION To secure your booking, I do require a non-refundable deposit of 25%. Upon arrival, I will ask for the remaining 75% upfront. As a safety precaution, I do require identification. Without proper identification, we will not proceed with the booking. I do not offer choking, hitting, or spitting unless it is paid for as part of a PSE. I also sell content on my other platforms.

flag Report this Ad | Ad ID: 31114

Simple Escorts Australia

The n° 1 website for Adult ADS in Australia for Female Escorts and Transsexuals.

  • About Us
  • All Cities
  • Promote Your Ad
  • T&C
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie
  • Contact Us
  • Partners
twitter instagram

© Copyright 2023 - Simpleescorts

globe Simpleescorts Network